วันอังคารที่ 27 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

LOSE 15 POUNDS IN 3 WEEKS WITH ME! - Day 1

LOSE 15 POUNDS IN 3 WEEKS WITH ME! - Day 1 Tube. Duration : 8.13 Mins.


Facebook Me: www.facebook.com Twitter: www.twitter.com This isDay 1 of a circadian blog/vlog of a affairs I put calm to lose 15lbs in 3 weeks. with the advance ups, crunches (abs), and dips I did 3 set 20 reps, with the cull ups I did 3 sets 10 reps. The anatomy burns fat 3 times faster aback accumulation backbone training into the program. For breakfast on Day 1 I had two slices of acknowledgment and a banana. For cafeteria I had a turkey sandwich, and for banquet I had broiled craven and veggies. For my two candy I had a few graham absurd and a protein drink. I usually toggle aback and alternating amid baptize and gatorade aback replenishing the accident electrolytes in the body. NOTE: It's actual important to eat according to your anatomy blazon and weight, NOT MINE. Calorie assimilation should be as follows. Multiply your anatomy weight time 10 and that's the bulk of calories you should assimilation to advance a assertive weight. for archetype if your ambition is to be 120lbs you you should alone eat 1200 calories a day. Now this does not agency in the added calories bare for circadian activity exertion. for added on this "google it!"

Tags: fit, fitness, cardio, intensity, workouts, workout, videos, exercise, exercises, training, abs, muscles, lean, fat, loss, body, weight, crossfit, cross, strength, best, bootcamp, lose, crunches, pushups, dips, program, trainer, advice, ripped, cut, De, Storm, TV

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น